Prospa Homes are delighted to offer this spacious 3 bedroom semi detached home with a generous plot and driveway to side providing parking for two cars. Situated on this brand new Barratt Homes development on the outskirts of Northwich, Cheshire it offers a superb opportunity to buy a brand new home at a price you can afford.
PROPERTY AVAILABLE TO RESERVE NOW, Build Completion due September (Date subject to change)
The Roxby briefly offers:
- Semi detached location
- Ground floor – Entrance Hall with storage, WC, Modern Symphony Kitchen which includes integrated oven, hob and extractor hood with stainless steel splashback, Integrated Fridge Freezer, soft closing units and doors and LED downlights.
- Impressive 4.25m x 5.6m Lounge Dining Room with french doors to rear garden.
- First Floor – Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom with shower over bath and shower screen, full height tiling around bath. Storage Cupboard.
- Outside – Driveway to side, providing off road parking for two cars.
- Rear Garden turfed and fenced.
- Vinyl flooring to Kitchen, WC and Family Bathroom.
- Tenure: Leasehold. All shared ownership homes have to initially be sold via a shared ownership lease. If we own the Freehold and you staircase to 100%, we’ll transfer the Freehold to you at that point.
- The price shown represents a sale of 75% share. You can purchase 40%-75%.
- Open Market Value £170,000
- Shared Owner Purchase 75% @ £127,500 via a mortgage and deposit
- Unsold Equity of 25% @ £42,500 would mean a shared ownership rent at 2.75% which is £97.40 per month (Rents are paid by Direct Debit to Weaver Vale Housing Trust).
- Service charge including Buildings Insurance of approx. £22 per month.